• Decayed trunk or roots
• Storm damage or safety issues
• Dead, diseased or declining trees
• Trees with splits or cracks that cannot be cabled
Pruning or trimming
• Raise lower limbs
• Thin for wind filtration and eliminate most storm damage
• Eliminate weight at ends of limbs to prevent limb failure or breakage
• Thinning for visibility
• Shape ornamental trees, hedges and shrubs
Top Notch Tree Service can grind any size stump. When you call our tree experts, we will look at the location of your stump and determine any possible problems when we give you a free estimate.
Safety cabling and bracing
Our certified arborists will inspect your trees and consult with you on the proper plan to take care of your trees regarding insects, diseases, watering, pruning and nutrients.
We can defend against the pine beetle and we provide pine beetle remediation.
Yes we can answer your questions regarding the Emerald Ash Borer. Click here for more information on the Emerald Ash Borer from the department of agriculture.
—determine any possible problems when we give you a free estimate.